Friday, February 6, 2009

Educational/Instructional Technology Organizations

2nd Blog Posting - Weeks 3-4

We've discussed the meaning and definition of educational/instructional technology and you were presented with a few of the educational organizations that exist. I want you to search for more and find at least two other educational/instructional technology organizations that align with your vision and educational technology philosophy. Describe the organization and provide a link. Why did you select it? What's their definition, mission, and purpose?

2 comments:

  1. Dr. Mc, I can't remember which ed tech organizations have been presented to us. Perhaps I missed that on the week I was absent from class. Hopefully, I'm not repeating those in my blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinda, View the "What is Educational Technology" PPT for Week 3 Assignment # 2. It lists the 4 organizations.

    ReplyDelete